Table of contents:
Video: Green Smokey Eyes Makeup Interpreted Step By Step
So opulent and beautiful, emerald green is the color of prosperity and luxury. In addition, since 2013, it is one of the most sought-after shades in the world of fashion and beauty. As far as makeup is concerned, green is suitable for all skin tones, even pale and yellowish shades. Whether it's blue, green or brown eyes, a combination with a brown-green eye shadow turns out to be a great evening look. Deavita.fr unveils a green smokey eye makeup complemented by a nude lipstick.
Green smokey eyes makeup for a glamorous evening look
Cosmetics and makeup tools needed:
• Loose powder fixative
• Blush ocher mat eyelids
• Blush mole mat eyelids
• Eyeshadow brown mat eyelids
• Black Eyeshadow
• Blush green iridescent eyelid
• Eye to eye dark green (bright)
• Black pencil
• Recourbe- eyelashes
• Eyebrow gel
• Suitable foundation
• Contour stick
• Ash pink
• Nude lipstick • Red lipstick
• Make-up sponge
• Flat foundation
brush • Hollow eyelid brush
• Fluffy blending brush • Shading brush
• Large fluffy brush
• Angular fluffy
• Kabuki brush • Fan brush
1. Start green smokey eyes makeup by applying the concealer to the eyelids. Spread with your fingers and then with the makeup sponge. Then apply loose setting powder with the flat foundation brush to achieve a smooth surface.
2. Apply matte ocher eye shadow in the crease of the eye using the hollow eyelid brush and then blend with the fluffy blending brush.
3. Take the hollow eyelid brush and apply matte taupe shadow in the crease of the eye as well as on the outer corner. Then blend with the soft blending brush.
4. Apply matte brown eyeshadow with the crease brush and blend with the fluffy blending brush.
5. Apply black eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eye using the crease brush and blend lightly with the same brush. Then go over with the fluffy blending brush.
6. Dabbing with your fingers, apply iridescent green eye shadow to the inner corner of the eye as well as around the tear duct. Then put dark green eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid.
7. Use the hollow eyelid brush to successfully transition between dark green and black eyeshadow. Then, with a clean crease brush mix the green eyeshadows.
8. Apply the matte ocher eye shadow with the shadow brush. Using the same brush, highlight the lower outer corner with the taupe eye shadow. Then, using the pencil brush, apply the iridescent eye shadow.
9. Highlight the outer corner of the eye starting at the middle of the eyelid. Then curl the lashes and apply mascara.
10. To finish your green smokey eyes makeup, continue with the application of the moisturizer followed by the suitable foundation. Apply foundation and spread with the makeup sponge. Style eyebrows and sculpt them with gel. Then, pass with the sponge to absorb the excess of the product.
11. With the contour stick, contour the cheekbones, the edges of the forehead and the temples. Use the concealer on the areas under the eyes, in the middle of the forehead, the bridge of the nose, the Cupid's curl as well as under the cheekbones. Secure the area around the eyes with powder and flat foundation brush.
12. Use the large fluffy brush to fix the rest of the face with powder. Apply bronzer with the angular fluffy brush.
13. Apply blush with the Kabuki brush.
14. Take the fan brush and apply highlighter.
15. Finally, draw the outline of the lips with the ashy pink pencil. Then fill in nude lipstick and apply a little red in the middle of the lips. Spread gently with your fingers. There you go, your smokey eyes makeup is ready!