Table of contents:
Video: Halloween Makeup For Women: 6 Tutorials To Try Urgently
Halloween makeup for women is literally endless! There are many ideas for ladies to achieve a trendy and super creative make-up using a few beauty products. And in this context, Deavita.fr offers you 6 easy tutorials to make a superb disguise that will leave others speechless. Skeleton, vampire, zombie, clown… take out the brushes and makeup from your pencil case and start your monstrous transformation!
Halloween skeleton woman makeup: an easy tutorial for beginners
Artistic and very realistic, this skeleton Halloween makeup is ideal for novices. However, in order to avoid missteps, we recommend that you practice a few times before D-Day. Here are the materials you will need:
• Lightweight foundation
• Black liquid
• White eyeliner • Black
• Eyeshadow brush • Angular brush
Instructions for eye makeup:
1. First apply foundation all over the face.
2. Next, draw large circles around the eyes with the black eyeliner. Don't panic if the circles aren't perfect or the same. Thus, the final rendering will be even more captivating and frightening.
3. Finally, apply a generous amount of black eye shadow to fill in the "eye sockets".
To draw the nose:
1. Take the liquid eyeliner and draw the letter M in the center of the nose so that its sides “wrap” your nostrils.
2. Then fill in with eyeshadow.
1. Color your lips white using the eyeliner.
2. Take the liquid eyeliner and draw a black line, about 7 cm long, between the corner of the mouth and the ear. Do the same with the other side.
3. Now draw the teeth by making vertical black lines on your lips using the liquid eyeliner.
Jaw and cheekbones:
1. Using the liquid eyeliner, draw the outlines of two “hollow” areas: one next to your teeth and the other close to the ear (on the cheekbone).
2. Then connect them by drawing a straight line.
3. Perform the same steps on the other side of the face.
4. Apply eye shadow to fill in any "sunken" areas.
On the outfit side, pair black leggings with a matching long-sleeved shirt and you're done!
Halloween makeup idea for women: how to turn into a scary clown?
The spooky clown is one of the must-have Halloween costumes. Since the movie adaptation of Stephen King's book "It" appeared in 2007, female clown Halloween makeup has become super popular. So, to achieve such a simple look as fast as possible, get yourself the following:
• Face paint in white, black and red
• Makeup brushes
• Makeup sponge and water
• Before starting to do makeup, tie up your hair and protect your clothes with towels.
• Wet the makeup sponge and wipe off excess moisture using a paper towel.
• Then use the sponge to dab white paint all over the face.
• Repeat 2-3 times to achieve a completely white face. Do the same with your lips and let dry for 5 minutes.
• Then take the black paint and the brush and draw the so distinctive lines above and under the eyes, as our examples show. Here we recommend that you apply a fairly thick layer. Do not hesitate to add glitter for a glamorous effect.
• Use the red paint to draw a smile from ear to ear or keep it simple if desired.
• Now take care of the nose. Here there are two options: either paint a small spot in the color of your choice, or highlight the nostrils by drawing a thin wavy line.
• Finally, draw round red cheeks and that's it!
Easy Halloween makeup for women: a vampire look that will leave a strong impression
Just like the clown, Halloween vampire woman makeup is one of the essentials! To create that creepy and nifty look at the same time, start by applying your basic makeup: foundation, contour, powder, highlighter, eye shadow, mascara and so on. Do not hesitate to create the so seductive smoky eyes, if desired and take good care of your eyebrows. But the area to which special attention should be paid is particularly the one under the eyes.
Inspired by the transformation of vampires in the famous American series The Vampire Diaries, these veins are indeed super easy to achieve. Get a very fine brush and color tatttoo eyeshadow, focusing on red and pink undertones. The innovative cream-gel formula of this product guarantees long-lasting hold on the skin for 24 hours. So grab the brush and let your creativity run wild!
Halloween makeup for women: a super easy to recreate spider
Speaking of must-have costumes, it is important to also mention the spider woman Halloween makeup. One of the easiest looks to recreate, it only requires black face paint and a few brush strokes! As a bonus, make up your face as usual but this time, favor black eyeshadow and a matching lipstick. Then, take care of the realization of the spider which will be located around one of your eyes.
So grab the brush, let your imagination run wild and draw the spider's legs as you see fit. Finally, to give relief to your creation, add a few silver or red touches.
Halloween makeup idea: cat make-up is among the favorites of women
Need a last minute Halloween makeup for women? No problem ! The cat make-up is one of the funniest and easiest to do. Start by applying your favorite foundation and continue with the other products as usual. Then take care of the eye makeup by achieving the amazing cat eye. If desired, perform an intense smoky gaze, apply mascara and groom the eyebrows. Using a liquid eyeliner, draw the cat's whiskers and enhance the nose as shown above. Give the final touch to your Halloween makeup for women by applying black lipstick and that's it!
Halloween zombie makeup: super simple tutorial for overwhelmed women
In order to create a stunning successful Halloween zombie woman makeup, the most important step is to get the pale face of the walking dead. To do this, first use a foundation a few shades lighter than your skin and set with translucent powder. To make the skin "even deadlier" you will need black, purple and red matte eyeshadow. Start with the black shadow by applying it to the cheekbones using a blush brush. Then enhance the dead effect with mauve and red. Do the same with the forehead as well as the area under the eyes and on both sides of the nose. Use red lip liner to enhance the inner waterline and mouth as well as to create veins on the face. Finish your Halloween woman makeup with colored lenses, if desired. For more detailed instructions, please see the video below.