Table of contents:
Video: Mini Zucchini Pizzas: Simple And Practical For Convivial Meals
How about bringing some variety to your table for the aperitif? If you run out of ideas, our selection of appetizer recipes will help you. In our article of the day, discover an array of mini zucchini-style bites that are perfect for serving last-minute guests. So, read on and discover our simple, original and express culinary proposals.
Aperitif bites like mini zucchini pizzas
The mini zucchini pizzas are simple and above all very practical for convivial meals with family or friends. Zucchini slices turn out to be an excellent alternative to pizza dough which, in addition to being much faster to cook, does not give up on taste! Perfect to bite into in one bite, mini pizzas help bring variety to our aperitif table. Rich in colors and flavors, the rounds turned into appetizer bites seduce young and old and create a festive atmosphere at the table.
Mini vegetarian pizzas with zucchini, garnished with feta, cherry tomatoes and olives
• 1 medium zucchini
• 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
• 50 g grated feta cheese
• Boneless black olives
• Dried oregano and rosemary
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash the courgette well and cut it into slices about 1 cm thick.
2. Place the zucchini slices in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper and salt.
3. Place the slices in a baking dish.
4. Place a layer of homemade tomato sauce, a little feta cheese, olives and cherry tomato halves on each round. Finally, sprinkle with rosemary and dried oregano.
5. Bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
Mini zucchini pizzas topped with mozzarella and pepperoni
Topped with a creamy sauce and served with mozzarella and mini pepperoni, zucchini slices are a great pizza base. This bite-in-a-bite appetizer idea is perfect for the whole family. The mini zucchini pizzas can be prepared in a thousand ways to suit all tastes and whims.
3 large zucchini, cut into rings
Extra virgin olive oil, to brush the zucchini
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Place the zucchini slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush them with olive oil. Bake in the oven until tender, 5 minutes.
2. Remove from the oven. On each round, place a thin layer of marinara sauce, then garnish with mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
3. Place in the oven and cook in the oven until the zucchini is tender and the cheese is melted, 10 minutes.
Mini zucchini pizzas to garnish according to your taste
• 3 medium zucchini
• 1 pinch of salt and 1 pinch of pepper
• Garlic powder
• 1 small pot of pizza sauce
• ¼ cup mozzarella
• Your choice: onions, peppers, olives and mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Wash and cut the courgettes into slices.
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. On each slice, place pizza sauce, cheese and vegetables of your choice.
5. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve immediately!
* Vary the recipe by garnishing the mini zucchini pizzas with slices of bacon, mango cubes and fresh basil leaves.
Mini aperitif pizzas with mozzarella and parmesan
2 large zucchini
1/3 cup mozzarella
1/3 cup parmesan
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup mozzarella
1/3 cup marinara sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Grate the courgettes and put them in a clean tea towel to extract the water.
3. In a large bowl, put the zucchini, egg, mozzarella, Parmesan, cornstarch and seasonings. Mix everything.
4. Using a serving spoon, form slices of the mixture and place them on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the mini pizzas are lightly browned.
Top pizzas with marinara sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. Cook for another 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Even the small zucchini are perfect to be diverted into delicious mini pizzas that your loved ones will soon enjoy. Feel free to garnish the small slices with slices of mushrooms, olives, bacon and grated cheese. After a few minutes in the oven, your appetizers will be ready to delight your taste buds.
Mini zucchini muffin pizza
• 1 medium zucchini
• 2 large eggs
• ¼ cup grated mozzarella
• ¼ cup grated cheddar
• 30 g sun-dried tomatoes
• 8 slices of pepperoni
• 3 tbsp. tablespoon coconut flour
• ¼ tsp. baking powder
• ½ tsp. oregano
• ¼ tsp. garlic powder
• ¼ tsp. teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
• 1/8 tsp. black pepper
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl, grate the zucchini and remove the excess liquid. Add the eggs and mix.
2. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and pepperoni slices and add them to the zucchini. Add all the seasonings and the two cheeses. Mix everything well.
3. Finally add the coconut flour and baking powder. Mix.
4. Grease a muffin pan and drop a small amount of the mixture into each “nest” of the pan, filling it to the edge. Sprinkle with additional cheese.
5. Bake at 200 ° C for 20-22 minutes. Let cool before eating.