Table of contents:
Video: Recipes With Light And Easy Asparagus
2023 Author: Lynn Laird | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 09:49
Delicious and versatile, asparagus is the super star of spring vegetables. They have many benefits for our health, because they are packed with vitamins A, C, E and K, as well as chromium, trace elements, fiber and folic acid. Consuming it periodically is more than beneficial for the body, because the vegetable provides it with many nutrients necessary for its proper functioning. In addition, asparagus helps to calm the appetite and to lose weight, therefore, it is a very important vegetable to include in our diet for weight loss. Boiled, steamed or roasted, asparagus is a tasty and nutritious starter, an accompaniment to the main course or a final touch to enhance our favorite spring salad. Now it's up to you to discover our selection of recipes with light and easy asparagus!
Recipes with white asparagus: an excellent super simple velouté
• 500 g of white asparagus
• 1 onion
• 600 ml of vegetable broth
• 100 ml of half-cream
• 2 sprigs of fine herbs
• Salt and pepper
1. Peel the asparagus. Slice the base, then cut off the stems.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Sweat the asparagus and onion for about 5 minutes in the oil, then add the broth.
4. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the asparagus is tender.
5. Reserve a few asparagus tips for garnish.
6. Mix the rest of the asparagus in the broth and refine with the cream. Add salt and pepper.
7. Arrange the soup and decorate with the asparagus tips and sprigs of herbs.
Pan-fried asparagus and shrimp
• Shelled shrimps
• 5-6 green asparagus and 2 large white asparagus
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• ½ lime (the juice)
• Grapeseed oil
• 1 tbsp. tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
• 3 tbsp. tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 pinch of fleur de sel
• 1 small piece of ginger
• 1 tbsp. cornstarch
1. Clean the green asparagus and cut off the ends.
2. Put the shrimp heads in a saucepan, with a drizzle of oil and 1 crushed garlic clove. Add the ends of the asparagus. Let cook for about fifteen minutes. Reduce everything with a little water in order to be able to recover the precious juice which will then be added to your dish.
3. Peel the white asparagus and cut them on an angle. Cut the green asparagus lengthwise and then diagonally.
4. In a pan, heat a little grapeseed oil and add the cut asparagus.
5. Now deglaze the shrimp heads with the garlic and the ends of the asparagus, adding a little water or a little white wine. Let reduce a little to obtain a very concentrated sauce. Go to Chinese, then take a spoon and squeeze to collect all the broth.
6. Add the lime juice, coconut sugar, soy sauce, 1 thought of fleur de sel to the broth and grate a little ginger. Finally, add the cornstarch.
7. Pour the sauce into the pan with the shrimp and asparagus and mix. The sauce will thicken quickly. All you have to do is taste this excellent recipe with shrimp and asparagus!
Asparagus salad with salmon
• 1 bunch of white asparagus
• 1 fillet of salmon hearts
• Young salad leaves
For the vinaigrette:
• 30 ml of olive oil
• ½ bunch of dill, chopped
• 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
• 1 ½ tsp. maple syrup
• 25 g mustard
• Salt and pepper
1. Peel the asparagus. Heat a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and grill the asparagus for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and mustard in a bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Add half of dill.
3. Cut the salmon into slices.
4. Arrange a bed of salad on the serving plates. Add the grilled asparagus, 1 tbsp. tablespoons of vinaigrette, slices of salmon and finish by sprinkling the rest of chopped dill.
* This salad-meal is to be enjoyed immediately hot and cold. But it allows you to prepare in advance and eat cold.
Asparagus and Parmesan Pizza
• 1 ball of homemade or ready-made pizza dough
• A dozen green asparagus, blanched
• Onion rings (optional)
• Olive oil
• Parmesan shavings
• Fleur de sel and pepper mill
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Spread the dough with a little flour and place it on baking paper.
3. Arrange the asparagus on the dough, pour a good drizzle of olive oil and the onion rings.
4. Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes.
5. Right out of the oven, sprinkle with fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper and parmesan shavings.
6. Enjoy immediately.
Poached egg and asparagus served with a bruschetta
Ingredients for 2 servings:
• 2 eggs
• 4 green asparagus
• 1 slice of bread for bruschetta
• 20 g parmesan
• 1 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
• 1 sprig of basil
• Salt and pepper
1. Peel the asparagus and cut off the ends. Wash them, dry them and coat them with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
2. Mark the asparagus on a grill pan over high heat for a few minutes.
3. Thimble the basil.
4. Poach the eggs for 3 minutes in a pot of simmering water, then place them on paper towels.
5. Cut the slice of bread in half, then toast the two small bruschettas.
6. Top each bruschetta with 2 asparagus topped with a poached egg. Sprinkle with parmesan shavings and basil leaves. Add salt and pepper.
Recipes with asparagus in hollandaise sauce
• 2 kg of white asparagus, peeled
• 2 l of water
• 1 tbsp. of butter
• 1 ½ tsp. salt
• 1 tbsp. tablespoon of sugar
For the reduction:
• 200 ml of white wine
• 2 tbsp. tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 2 shallots, chopped
• A few crushed white peppercorns
• 250 g of butter
• 4 fresh egg yolks
• 1 tbsp. lemon juice
• Cayenne pepper
• ½ tsp. teaspoon salt
1. Bring the white wine to a boil with all the ingredients for the reduction. Reduce to about 4 tbsp. tablespoon, then filter and let cool.
2. Heat the butter until it is completely melted. Then lower the heat and cook for about 8 minutes over medium heat.
3. Once the reduction has cooled, add the egg yolks and place the bowl over a simmering double boiler. Beat continuously with a mixer until the mass foams. Continue by stirring and gradually pouring in the melted butter, until the sauce is smooth. Remove the bowl, add the lemon juice, stir for a while and season the sauce.
4. In a large saucepan, pour the water and bring it to a boil.
5. Add the following ingredients: 1 ½ tsp. salt, 1 tbsp. tablespoon sugar, 1 tbsp. tablespoon of butter and 2 kg of asparagus. Bring back to the boil.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand for 15 minutes, covered. Then remove the asparagus and drain them.
7. Place asparagus on a serving platter and pour the hollandaise sauce over it.
Easy asparagus gratin
• 750g white asparagus
• 500g green asparagus
• 300ml full cream
• 120g grated Gruyère
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 bunch of chives
• 2 tbsp. cornstarch
• 1 tbsp. salt
• Butter for the dish
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Butter the gratin dish.
2. Peel the white asparagus and slice the base. Peel the green asparagus and slice the base. Cut the white asparagus in thirds and put them in the dish, then distribute the greens on top.
3. Chop the chives and chop the garlic. Mix them with the cream and cornstarch. Add salt and pepper.
4. Pour the preparation over the asparagus and sprinkle with grated Gruyere.
5. Bake for 35 minutes.
* Discover more gratin recipes by following the link provided.
Asparagus and peas risotto
• 260 g of risotto rice
• 300 g of fresh peas
• 400 g of fresh green asparagus
• 1 chopped onion
• 60 g of grated Parmesan
• 100 ml of white cooking wine
• 1 l of vegetable broth
• De l 'olive oil
1. Shell the peas. Peel the asparagus, slice off the hardest part, then cut the tender stems into chunks.
2. In a Dutch oven, brown the onion. Before it colors pour the rice over it. Stir continuously for 1-2 minutes, then pour in the white wine.
3. Once the white wine has evaporated, pour in a ladleful of broth and add the asparagus sections. Stir gently.
4. Once the broth is absorbed, add a ladle again and stir. Repeat until all the broth is used up. It will take about 15-18 minutes.
5. Add the peas 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
6. Turn off the heat and pour in the grated Parmesan while stirring. Cover 5 minutes before serving.
Easy and delicious asparagus and chicken stir-fry
• 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
• 375 g asparagus, cut
• 3 green onions, cut into pieces • 250 g mushrooms, sliced
• 125 ml chicken broth
• 3 tbsp. lemon juice
• 3 tbsp. soy sauce
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tbsp. ground ginger
• 2 tsp. cornstarch
• 1 tsp. vegetable oil
• 1 tbsp. Asian stir-fry seasoning (optional)
• Toasted sesame seeds
1. Combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger. Pour 3 tbsp. of this mixture on the chicken and coat well. Reserve the rest of the liquid.
2. Dissolve the cornstarch in the chicken broth.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the chicken and sauté until the chicken is cooked through.
4. In the same pan, add the asparagus, green onions, mushrooms and Asian seasoning. Cook over high heat until the vegetables are tender.
5. Pour in the rest of the liquid and mix until thickened.
6. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Pasta with asparagus and mint sauce
• 500 g of short legs
• 2 bunches of asparagus
• 350 ml of liquid cream
• ½ bunch of fresh mint
• A handful of fresh almonds
• Fleur de sel
• Freshly ground pepper
1. Heat the liquid cream and soak half the mint in it. Leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel the asparagus and cook for 10 minutes in a pot of salted water. Once ready, run the asparagus under cold water and set them aside.
3. Shell and prune the almonds, then slice them. Chop the rest of the mint. Filter the cream and mix it with the remaining third of almonds and chopped mint.
4. Cook the pasta so that it is al dente. Drain them, sprinkle them with a drizzle of olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Brown the pasta in a sauté pan with the asparagus and mint sauce.
5. Adjust the seasoning and sprinkle with the flaked almonds.
Treat yourself in autumn with a dessert that will delight all the senses - the light and refined pumpkin cheesecake in several versions
Perfect for everyone who enjoys a healthy, balanced and varied diet, the meal salad has it all. It is prepared quickly and easily
Have you ever tasted a zucchini spaghetti dish and know how to make zoodles? Whether the answer is yes or no, we believe it will be especially interesting for you to try our selection of 10 recipes with simply delicious zucchini noodles
It's healthy, it's beautiful and it's good - try to guess what it is! Have we aroused your curiosity? The answer: baked salmon and asparagus papillotes! Garnish, fold, put in the oven and voila! All this without complicating your life, almost fat free and in no time
Watermelon is one of the best seasonal fruits in summer! Rich in water, low in calories, refreshing and super thirst-quenching, it is mainly consumed