Table of contents:
- Smoked salmon avocado toast: a healthy and delicious recipe
- Avocado egg toast for an express breakfast
- Avocado shrimp toast recipe
- High protein tuna avocado toast
- Vegetarian Toast with Avocado and Grilled Tomatoes
- Easy recipe for cocktail toast with avocado and shrimp
- Avocado toast with mushrooms: a delicious toast that will delight your taste buds
- Fruit toast recipe associated with avocado
Video: Avocado Toast: 8 Quick Recipes For A Healthy Snack
The health benefits of avocado do not cease to seduce us! Originally from Mexico, this star fruit of a healthy and balanced diet invites itself in our salads, smoothies, etc… its use knows no limits. Today, we invite you to prepare an avocado toast whose many interpretations will leave you speechless. Discover our 8 ultimate recipes and invite colors and freshness to your table!
Smoked salmon avocado toast: a healthy and delicious recipe
Prepared in just a few minutes and offering a fresh flavor, Avocado Smoked Salmon Toast is a perfect option for breakfasts when you're in a hurry or for casual weekend brunches. And here are the necessary ingredients:
- 1 large slice of whole grain bread
- 1/2 avocado (thinly sliced or mashed)
- A little kosher salt
- 3 thin slices of tomatoes
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, stems removed
- 30 g finely sliced smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon of capers
1. Prepare your ingredients first so that they are handy. Then lightly toast the bread.
2. Arrange the avocado slices on the hot toast and sprinkle with salt. If you prefer your mashed avocado, add the salt and mix well before spreading the preparation on the slice of bread.
3. Garnish with tomato, spinach and finally salmon. Then sprinkle with green onions and capers and serve immediately.
Tip: Instead, use a large slice of bread instead of a square sandwich bun and favor whole grain or whole wheat as it has more nutritional qualities.
Avocado egg toast for an express breakfast
The avocado egg recipe is open to many interpretations and can be personalized to your own taste and preference. Get inspired by our following avocado toast, which takes just 5 minutes to prepare using just 5 ingredients. Here they are below:
- 1 large slice of whole grain bread, toasted
- ¼ avocado
- Cooking spray
- 1 egg
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. Mash the avocado in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper.
2. Heat a skillet over low heat and spray with cooking spray. Crack the egg in it, cover and cook as you wish.
3. Spread the avocado puree on the toast, add the egg, salt and pepper. Finally, pour a little hot sauce if you use it.
Avocado shrimp toast recipe
If you like healthy shrimp recipes, we encourage you to incorporate these little marine crustaceans into your avocado toast to give it an exotic taste!
The ingredients to get for 4 toasts:
- 230 g medium-sized peeled shrimp
- Whole bread
- 3 sliced avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt + a few more pinches
First preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Then cut the bread according to your preferences and place the slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Grill while turning.
Then clean your shrimp well. Heat the canola oil and lemon juice in a skillet over medium-high heat, being careful that the oil does not burn. Stir in the shrimp, salt and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat. Once the shrimp have cooled slightly, cut them in half lengthwise.
To assemble your toast, first place a few slices of avocado on the toast and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Then add 3-4 slices of shrimp, squeeze lime on top, sprinkle with chilli flakes and a little cilantro. That's it !
High protein tuna avocado toast
Are you a fan of quick and balanced healthy recipes? So, if this is the case, we are pleased to present a healthy idea to adopt for your light lunch. And here are the necessary ingredients:
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 can of plain yellowfin tuna
- 10 grape tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 slices of toasted whole grain bread
In a large bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Then add the drained tuna and mix. Proceed with the addition of the lemon juice, black pepper, onion powder and garlic. Stir well. Sprinkle with tomatoes and spread on the toast.
Vegetarian Toast with Avocado and Grilled Tomatoes
We recently unveiled 5 aromatic grilled vegetable salad recipes to make urgently in summer. However, it turns out that grilled veggies and especially tomatoes are a great addition to avocado toast.
- 4 Italian tomatoes cut in half
- 4 thin slices of wholemeal or sourdough bread
- 1 small avocado, mashed with a fork
- The juice of ½ lemon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- A handful of young arugula
Grill the tomatoes for about 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice and cayenne pepper to the avocado and mix well. Divide the preparation on the slices of freshly toasted bread and garnish with grilled tomatoes and a little baby arugula.
Easy recipe for cocktail toast with avocado and shrimp
Are you looking for an easy and quick appetizer recipe and you are tired of always coming across the same ideas? Don't panic because you've come to the right place! Let us inspire you with a cocktail-style avocado toast recipe that will undoubtedly amaze your guests!
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced lengthwise
- About 8 slices of rye bread
- 2 packages (120 g each) cooked shrimp
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of yuzu juice
- 1-2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
1. Cut the slices of bread into bite-size pieces and cover each with a few thin avocado slices.
2. Cut the shrimp and mix them with the mayonnaise, a pinch of salt and the yuzu juice. Distribute over the central part of the small toasts and sprinkle with fresh dill.
Avocado toast with mushrooms: a delicious toast that will delight your taste buds
The following avocado toast is a perfect idea for a healthy snack to snack on healthy and without remorse. So, don't delay and treat yourself to a real culinary pleasure thanks to the creamy guacamole and fried mushrooms with garlic!
Ingredients for garlic mushrooms:
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ onion
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
Ingredients for the guacamole:
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 handful of basil
- A little coconut milk
- 2 slices of whole bread
- Fresh herbs and sesame seeds
Preparation of garlic mushrooms:
1. Clean, wash and slice the mushrooms. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet and then cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes on both sides until they brown.
3. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Then pour in the soy sauce and continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes on low heat.
Preparation of guacamole:
1. Transfer the avocado flesh to a blender and then stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix until you obtain a smooth and creamy preparation. Taste and season to taste.
2. Toast the slices of whole bread.
3. Spread the guacamole on the toasted slices and garnish with mushrooms.
4. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with herbs and enjoy!
Fruit toast recipe associated with avocado
Here is a toast recipe whose ingredients may perhaps surprise you but you will indeed benefit from a unique and super fresh flavor. This is a super versatile recipe and we recommend that you don't hesitate to incorporate your favorite fruits into it. And here is the list of complete ingredients for two servings:
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (salted)
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 orange slices
- 4-5 fresh strawberries
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of coconut flakes
- A few fresh mint leaves
1. Toast the slices of wholemeal bread.
2. Meanwhile, cut the avocado into thin slices, wash all the berries and cut the strawberries in half.
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread slices and garnish with avocado slices.
4. Next, place orange slices and strawberry halves.
5. Finally add the blueberries and sprinkle with coconut flakes and sesame seeds. Serve the avocado toast accompanied by fresh mint leaves. Here !
Take into account that the avocado toast recipe is extremely versatile and can even stimulate your creativity and imagination in the culinary field. So feel free to experiment by combining your favorite flavors, no matter if it's fruit or vegetables.