Table of contents:
Video: Rose D ' Avocado: The New Healthy Trend To Try
2023 Author: Lynn Laird | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 09:49
The benefits of avocado are really numerous, but we can now attribute an additional advantage: that of making our dishes super photogenic. Avocado is a hit and stirred food lovers, whatever the season and the occasion. For several months, the new trend that has flourished on social networks (and in particular on Instagram) has turned avocado into pink. Very pretty and original, the idea of the avocado rose allows us to put a little cheerfulness and spring in our plate. Find out more about the technique and explore our ideas for presenting the new trendy flower of networks.
Healthy food and the appearance of our plates
Since healthy eating has become a phenomenon on all social networks, the way you present your plate has taken on major importance. Foodistas can't wait to introduce us to culinary masterpieces such as avocado rose, Buddha Bowl, Dalgona coffee, zucchini pasta etc. If you want to try the pink avocado, we will immediately explain how to proceed to succeed the new favorite trend of all food lovers.
How to make an avocado rose?
Nothing like an avocado rose to impress your guests at the table. As the name suggests, this is a cutting technique that turns an avocado into a rose. There is nothing rocket science about it, as long as you know a few tips and rules.
• First of all, keep in mind that the success of your culinary business depends only on the choice of lawyer. Bet on a firm and not too ripe avocado; this guarantees the good hold of the flower. The tender avocado is better suited to making a guacamole.
• You also need a good knife to be able to cut the perfect strips.
• Once the strips are cut, don't forget to sprinkle them with freshly squeezed lemon juice. This will prevent oxidation.
1. Start by peeling the avocado. Cut it in half and pit it cleanly.
2. Cut each of the slices into thin strips, crosswise. Ideally, the strips should be neither too thin nor too thick.
3. Lightly press down on the sliced avocado to separate the strips.
4. Align the slats, then gently fan them.
5. Sprinkle with lemon juice and you're done!
How to decorate your meals with an avocado rose?
There are endless ways to decorate meals with a pretty avocado rose. You can serve the green flower as a toast, to bring a touch of spring to your healthy breakfast. The avocado rose is also ideal for garnishing a spring or summer salad. You can even use it to garnish a salmon tartare. Avocado rose is also served as an accompaniment to eggs benedict, a grilled salmon steak or a cold summer starter. Whatever it is, this gorgeous green flower will stir the taste buds of your guests!
To beat the cold snap, stock up on vitamins with our easy healthy and anti-chill juice recipes
Deavita.fr invites you to prepare an avocado toast whose many interpretations will leave you speechless. Focus on 8 ultimate recipes
Discover our 8 recipes with matcha tea that will delight your taste bud! Smoothie bowl, muffins, waffles, chia pudding and more
Which film treatment should you choose in order to get rid of the unsightly and insidious snow on your head in a more natural way? Here is a roundup of all the healthy remedies to fix this problem once and for all
We suggest you start the day with a very appetizing avocado egg recipe. Discover our 5 healthy, quick and easy variations