Table of contents:
Video: Pink Latte- A Vitamin Shot For Your Body
Have you heard of the drink called Pink Latte? Maybe yes, because it really floods social media. Just a few months after the Café Dalgona trend boomed, it's time to introduce you to the new blend that will add some color to your fall. The recipe is super simple and in addition, the rose latte has several positive health benefits. Are you curious to discover them? Read on for a full decryption of this romantic cocktail!
Pink Latte - a trendy detox drink
You might be surprised, but Pink Latte has no artificial colors! With its rich color and natural flavor, this trendy drink boosts the immune system. But what is the magic ingredient? There are several varieties of the pink drink, but the most famous is the Beetroot Latte. Other possible ingredients to achieve this color are red fruit tea, Hibiscus, ceylon and assam tea and dragon fruit. You will find the detailed recipe in the rest of this article. But before we continue, we have a surprise for you - in this super glam latte there is no coffee! Yes ! It really is a vitamin booster for your body.
The Benefits of Beet Pink Latte
As already noted, Pink Latte is a blend of milk, vegetables and spices. So, by preparing your morning cocktail with beetroot, you will be providing your body with a dose of vitamins A, B8 and C. The benefits of beets also include diuretic properties that help regulate blood pressure and improve blood circulation.. It is an excellent source of calcium, iron, folic acid, fiber, manganese and potassium. This vegetable has long been used for its medicinal purposes, mainly to treat liver disorders, as it helps stimulate detoxification processes.
Why choose the Hibiscus Latte?
The beetroot taste in the drink is very light, but if this vegetable is not for you, try with Hibiscus tea, also called bissap juice. The benefits of this pretty flower on health are numerous too. It is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and spasmolytic. Composed of anthocyanins, polyphenols, vitamin C, flavonols and lycopene, this plant has many other beneficial sides.
The health benefits of Pink Latte with dragon fruit
Dragon fruit, also known as "pitaya", can be found in stores as a pink powder. This low-calorie fruit is a source of omega 3, vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and A. It also contains antioxidants that prevent premature aging of body cells. It is recommended to consume dragon fruit in the morning when the body's sugar levels are low. This is yet another reason to prefer Pink Latte over classic Latte.
How to prepare Pink Latte at home?
There are three main ingredients for making a Pink Latte: milk, beetroot and honey. It is better to choose a vegetable milk (for example: almond milk, soya milk, hazelnut milk, etc.), because it is more digestible, more ecological and lighter. The other components of the drink can be chosen according to your taste, but today we present to you our favorite selection for the famous Pink Latte:
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk + additional 1/2 cup to prepare the mousse
- 1 C. of honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground ginger
- 50 ml of fresh beet juice
Preparation: Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and heat the beetroot latte until it starts simmering. Pour the cocktail into a cup. In a glass, pour the additional milk and prepare the foam using a milk frother. If you don't have one, use a blender or blender at maximum speed for a few seconds. Gently put the milk foam on top of the Pink Latte and decorate with spices.
Little tips to prepare a Pink Latte like a real Instagrammer
- Depending on the season and the outside temperature, you can drink this drink hot or cold. Just add a few ice cubes.
- The cinnamon-ginger spice combination is perfect for warming up on rainy days. In summer, replace them with vanilla and rose extract.
- Can't start the day without caffeine? No problem ! Add a few drops of guarana to your Pink Latte. It promotes concentration and memory and can help lose weight. Guarana is a superfood, very high in caffeine that will wake you up much faster than coffee.
- If you cannot make fresh beetroot juice, you can use 80 g of pre-cooked beets. Another possibility is to bet on a beetroot powder.
- For an optimal effect and of course for an invigorating photo, prepare the Pink Latte in a transparent cup.
- At the end, add a few edible flower petals for a remarkable decoration.
Starting the day with such a refreshing and inspiring drink will surely make you want to put on rose-colored glasses to spend the day with a smile.