Table of contents:
Video: Autumn Door Wreath In Small Pumpkins: 3 DIY Projects
Want to breathe some fall air into your entryway? Make an autumn door wreath out of small, multi-colored pumpkins and create a warm atmosphere in front of your doorstep. Let yourself be inspired by the 3 beautiful DIY projects that we will present to you in the following paragraphs and get started in the DIY of a unique and unusual fall wreath. Children can also participate in this creative workshop which will introduce them to crafts and the joys of autumn.
Autumn door wreath made of small pumpkins: an idea like no other
Nothing like an autumn door wreath to welcome the season of colorful leaves! As with all do-it-yourself fall decorating projects, door wreath ideas can also be counted in the dozen. Our editorial team has selected 3 of the prettiest that deserve your full attention. If you are already impatient to start making the prettiest fall decoration for the front door, waste no more time and explore the tutorials to follow!
DIY Small Pumpkin Fall Door Wreath: An Easy Tutorial
Super easy to make, the first multi-colored small pumpkin fall door wreath project promises to bring you joy and good humor right through your porch. The idea in question is ideal for decorating your outdoor space on the occasion of Halloween or simply to celebrate fall. Organize a creative family workshop that the children will be happy to participate in.
• Artificial pumpkins and fake gourds, small • Spray
• 1 wreath base
• 1 hot glue gun
1. Choose the color scheme you want to use. Determine the number of pumpkins and gourds needed to complete the project.
2. Using spray paints, paint the pumpkins and gourds. Let dry completely.
3. Cut out arched felt strips. Using the hot glue gun, glue these to the base of the crown.
4. Start by gluing the larger pumpkins around the edge of the wreath. Then fill with the medium-sized pumpkins and finish by adding the smaller pieces where needed. Here !
Autumnal door wreath made of small colorful pumpkins: a super beautiful DIY project
Want to make an autumn door wreath from pumpkins to wow your loved ones and make your neighbors jealous? If so, the following idea is ideal for you. Easy to make and very decorative, the fall door wreath that we are going to present to you is the last touch to beautify your garden and your home.
• Small decorative pumpkins, pastel blue, white, duck blue
• Rabbit tail grass (Lagurus ovatus)
• 1 fern wreath
• Metal wire
• 1 cutter
1. First, cut 1 long piece of wire. Wrap this one around the stem of a pumpkin, then around the crown itself. Twist the ends to secure.
2. Assemble a few strands of rabbit tail grass tied with a piece of wire. Shorten the rods to the necessary length.
3. Secure the small bouquet to the wreath by wrapping the wire around it and twisting it.
* In order to make your autumn door wreath even more original, do not hesitate to add additional decorative objects such as: dried flowers, fabric pumpkins, animal figures etc.
* Depending on the color of your front door, you can experiment by painting the decorative pumpkins in unusual colors for the season (turquoise, fuchsia, white, silver etc.).
Autumn door wreath made of pumpkins and white flowers
The last DIY fall door wreath that we are going to present to you in this article is just as easy to make as the previous 2. Elegant and original, it is perfect to embellish a modern front door. The project is suitable for both experienced and beginners.
• 1 embroidery hoop
• Thick woolen thread
• Small decorative pumpkins
• White flowers
• Branches of leaves
1. Spray aerosol paints on decorative pumpkins.
2. When completely dry, hand paint the stems a golden shade.
3. Tie one end of the woolen thread tightly around the drum. Start winding the thread around the drum until it is completely covered.
4. Arrange the pumpkins, leaves, and flowers around the drum to get an idea of how the future wreath will look like when decorated.
5. Start by hot gluing the leaf branches.
6. Continue by gluing the rest of the decorative elements until you like the result.
7. Feel free to experiment with other small decorations to create an unusual and unique fall door wreath.
* Door wreath in small multicolored pumpkins: a DIY project from: hlovelyindeed.com
Small Pumpkin and Rabbit Tailed Grass Door Wreath: sweetteal.com
Pumpkin and White Flower Door Wreath: sisterswhat.com