Table of contents:
Video: Fight Against Wrinkles: Routine And Anti-wrinkle Creams
2023 Author: Lynn Laird | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 09:49
Aging is a biological process inherent in life. Although it is difficult to realize how quickly time passes, the facial skin reacts to this phenomenon first and the first skin folds to appear. And since there is no predefined age to fight against fine lines and wrinkles from dehydration, it is possible to take preventive measures from the age of 25. Here, it should be emphasized that starting an adapted anti-aging routine is of the utmost importance in being able to preserve the youth of the skin and prevent dark circles, aging and puffiness.
What routine to rejuvenate and fight against wrinkles?
Fighting wrinkles has never been easier! From the latest salon techniques to their natural alternatives, including anti-wrinkle creams and grandmother's tips, we tell you how to fade the signs of aging and give your facial skin a youthful look. As you know, the latter needs to be hydrated constantly, day and night, to stay protected against daily aggressions. Hence the importance of applying a regenerating and nourishing treatment every morning and every evening. During the day, prefer light formulas that go better with makeup. Before going to bed, bet on an anti wrinkle cream that contains ingredients selected to fight against the signs of aging. In order not to suffocate the skin of the face, please avoid formulas that are too rich.
Eat well: the first anti-aging gesture to adopt
As we have already mentioned to you several times, beauty is in the plate! So, while some foods protect you from cardiovascular disease, others are considered anti-aging. Yes, there are food products that can help you fight wrinkles and even look younger. Here are a few to add to the daily menu:
- Brown rice
- soy milk
- green tea
Do not skip the makeup removal step
After going out with your girlfriends, is your smoky makeup so hot that you don't think you need to take it off when you get home? But are you aware of what is going on with your face when you sleep with makeup on? Dry skin, pimples, fine lines and wrinkles… these are just some of the dramatic consequences that will make you forget the idea of skipping the makeup removal step. For a facial cleansing in the rules of the art, the cleansing milk and the foaming gel come to your rescue, followed by rose floral water to eliminate the last residues of make-up. Thus, your regenerating night care will work all the more efficiently. Another way to facilitate the penetration of the applied products is to perform a gentle facial exfoliation based on natural ingredients once a week.
Massage your face fairly regularly
Applying an anti-aging treatment is crucial. But did you know that with self-massage of the face, you can complement and potentiate its effect? If the skin glows after a salon treatment, it is not only due to the cosmetic products used, but also to the facial massage performed. Bloggers, influencers and fashionistas, they all fall for facial massage! Very popular, it is an excellent way to revive the microcirculation and fight against wrinkles. The good news ? You can easily enjoy it from home, as long as you remove makeup from your face. Only after cleansing can you apply your favorite oil and move on to facial massage. To achieve this, you don't need to be an expert. The Web is full of various free anti-aging massages that are very easy to perform. A jade scroll,a few drops of face oil and 5 minutes for a rejuvenated skin at the top!
Sun protection to apply summer and winter
Certainly, the sun is one of the biggest enemies of facial skin - and for good reason! Its UVA and UVB rays penetrate there, disrupting the collagen and elastin fibers. The result ? Premature aging of the skin! To cope against this phenomenon, it is better to provide yourself with sun protection adapted to your phototype. However, to find it, you have to know yourself well! Oily, combination, dry or acne-prone skin … in addition to the different skin types, there are the following phototypes:
- Phototype 1 is the most sensitive to light. It includes white skin with redness that tends to burn and systematically sunburn. If your skin is too fair and you have difficulty tanning, you fall into the category in question. Exposing yourself to the sun is therefore strongly discouraged, while sun protection with an SPF 50+ is mandatory.
- Fair skin, on the other hand, belongs to phototype 2 and is characterized by a slow and light tan. So if you have a face and eyes that are too light, you often get sunburned and you tan too slowly, you must protect yourself from UV rays by wearing glasses, a hat and, of course, using sunscreen with SPF 50+.
- Do you have fair skin, dark eyes and hair? Do you get sunburned from time to time, but you tan well? You are therefore phototype 3. Fairly common, it includes the intermediate skin where sunburn is occasional. It also requires high protection (SPF 30-50).
- Dark skin that tans easily is part of phototype 4, but with intense or prolonged exposure, the risk of burns is always present. An SPF 20-50 is recommended.
- Phototype 5 is characterized by dark hair, black eyes and brown skin that tans super easily without burns. In this case, it is permissible to opt for an average SPF (15-25).
- Phototype 6 classifies women with brown hair, dark eyes and dark skin who enjoy a super-fast tan without sunburn. Ladies of this phototype can also afford medium protection (15-25).
To fight against fine lines and wrinkles, we remind you that sun protection should be applied throughout the year, even in winter when it is believed that UV rays are not present and are not likely to disturb the health of the skin.
If you want to fight the morning fatigue that torments you when you wake up, learn about ten tips, more effective than the usual coffee
How to overcome spring fatigue? Discover our 100% natural tips and advice to better care for your mental well-being
In France, humidity is the problem 1 for housing. In addition to being worrying from an aesthetic point of view, this situation presents significant risks to health. But how do you fight against humidity and can it be driven out once it is installed?
Are you feeling tired and irritable? So find out how to fight the winter blues with the help of houseplants. Thus, you will create a friendly decor
Do you want to fight the big winter fatigue? If so, follow our tips that will help you fight winter fatigue, so you can feel like you're at home