Table of contents:
Video: Halloween Man Makeup In 23 Ideas To Anchor The Attention
On October 31, make-up isn't just for women. Men also have fun transforming into their favorite characters, so besides the costume, Halloween men's makeup is indeed an essential part of their successful look. In case you haven't decided which skin to wear yet, we've rounded up the coolest ideas that are hitting this year - from classic camos to the hottest disguise from TV shows. It's up to you to pick what suits you best!
Halloween man makeup easy to do at home
You don't need to peruse costume stores to grab attention this Halloween. The truth is, you just need a little makeup: face paint, fake blood, and your wife, sister, or girlfriend's makeup bag.
Skull makeup for men
Drawing a skull on your face is one of the most popular ideas, and for good reason. This drawing does not require any special skills to recreate. You only need to borrow a black pencil and shade the areas around the eyes and the tip of the nose. Then draw teeth on the skin using your jaws as a model. What's absolutely cool is that it can be funny or scary makeup, it's up to you.
Also, all kinds of skulls are a good idea. To make your face mask more lively, you can opt for bright colors instead of the traditional black and white. For example, the Mexican skull is a solution for fans of more sophisticated and crazy makeup.
In the recent past, for their Halloween vampire makeup, men chose the one Count Dracula as their model. However, due to the unwavering popularity of the "Twilight" saga, many are already opting for its main character Edward Cullen instead. Easy to imitate, her face only requires scattering glitter on your skin, as well as applying some lipstick on your mouth and creating dark circles around the eyes using purple eyeshadow and black. Finally, using hair wax, style your eyebrows to make them look more edgy.
Indeed, because a zombie is a resurrected corpse, its skin resembles the skin of a dead person. Easy zombie makeup includes white or gray paint covering the entire face and neck and black eye shadow around the eyes. If you want to enhance the look with more detail, add some blood drops and gaping latex wounds. Finally, apply black wax to your teeth to create a decayed appearance.
Halloween mime man makeup
There is something really scary about the mime face and precise movements of this character. Besides, it is a makeup project for beginners because all you have to do is cover your face with white paint and highlight your eyes and eyebrows with black paint.
Do you want to sport a stylish Halloween makeup? Our editorial team advises you to bet on pop art. It's true that it does take some drawing skills as you have to create the right shadows and lines, but ultimately your efforts will fully pay off with the feedback from your friends.
The character of the Joker
Despite being considered a villain, the popularity of the Joker is breaking all records. To help you achieve this iconic look, check out the detailed hairstyle and makeup tutorials below.
The Joker's hair
- Spray water on your hair to keep it damp.
- Rub a spoonful of neon green gel between your palms.
- Apply the gel to your hair with your hands.
- Use a cotton ball to clean the forehead if needed.
- Straighten your hair using a pin brush.
- Secure the hairstyle with green hair spray.
The Joker make-up
- Apply fixing gel to your eyebrows.
- Mix white makeup paint with foundation and apply to your face, neck and ears using a suitable sponge.
- To completely hide the eyebrows, use a concealer with full coverage.
- Apply taupe eye shadow to the upper and lower lids.
- Apply mixed black and red eye shadow along the upper and lower lashes.
- Using a thin brush and black body paint, draw tattoos and eerie lines on your face.
- Apply red or purple lipstick to the lips unevenly.
- If you want, add more color to your makeup, such as neon green and bright blue.
This makeup in fact requires minimal resources. In this case, your face will serve as a canvas on which you will apply only two colors - red and white. Take inspiration from the idea of the clown and put your creativity to work.
Although it is not at all new, the pirate disguise and in particular Captain Jack Sparrow remains one of the most recreated for the Toussaints. In addition to the charisma and flair of the brigand, he owes his reputation to the fact that his makeup is quite easy to imitate. You just need to apply a thick line of a black eye pencil on the lower lash line and smudge it a little. Finish the look with a dreadlocked wig and a pirate bandana.
Halloween military style makeup
Are you in the military style? So, don't hesitate to choose it for your Halloween makeup. The best thing about this camouflage is that it can be created with just a few swipes. It requires face paint in the colors gray, green and brown.
Obviously, horror movies provide us with the best scary Halloween costume and makeup ideas. Werewolves are sexy and mystical. During the day they walk among us pretending to be normal men, while at night they become mighty beasts. This is why women find them exceptionally attractive.
Going for a werewolf face makeup will provide you with many benefits. The end result is entirely up to your choice as there are quite a few options. It's up to you to find the look that suits your tastes!
How to achieve a werewolf makeup?
- First, use yellow contact lenses. Apply white eyeshadow to the lower and inner corner of each eye. Using black eye shadow, trace under the white, along the lash line and taper past the lash line towards the temple.
- Then, cover the upper eyelids with black shadow. Blend and soften the line under each eye still with a black shadow. With a fluffy brush, add more black eyeshadow on the upper lids and taper the edges until very soft.
- With a giant fluffy paintbrush, outline under the cheekbones, on the temples and under the jaw and chin with brown paint. Mix the lines very well.
- Brush your eyebrows upward with clear mascara. Lay a line along each side of the nose, from the eyebrows to the end of the nose. Use a brush to soften the lines along the nose. Leave the bridge of the nose free of any color.
- Add black paint under the tip of the nose and along the lower edges of the nostrils, then drop down onto Cupid's bow.
- Use light brown paint and lightly add hair-like lines around your cheeks and temples. Using the same technique, add "bush" to your eyebrows with small upward lines on your natural eyebrows.
- Add another coat of hair with dark brown paint around the edges of your cheeks and temples. Finish the eyes by running a black pencil along the upper lash line, extending and narrowing inward towards the nose.
- Paint a thin line down the middle of Cupid's bow, from the black nose to the top of the upper lip. Paint the entire lip with burgundy red lipstick.
- Lastly, apply a set of fangs of your choice according to the directions on the package.
The Mad Hatter charisma of "Alice in Wonderland" cannot leave you indifferent, especially after the character has been played by one and only Johnny Depp.
King of the night
On Halloween, people dress up as ghouls and goblins and "Game of Thrones" characters. Show everyone your dominance through your makeup. Transform yourself into the Night King or some of his white walkers and give goosebumps to those around you! For this purpose, you will need white, blue and black paint. Also get decorative frost crystals, white hair spray and different types of sponges.
Easy but daring, face mask makeup gives you so many options
Although the khal Drogo makeup is not terribly scary, it is still quite impactful
Halloween man makeup video game character
Why not combine a skeleton and a superhero in a fascinating look?
Inspired by the animal world, this Halloween makeup for men will be a real rage among your friends
Post-apocalyptic urban warrior
With Frankenstein's monster you can never go wrong
The character of the comics Yondu Udonta
Lizards are scary, especially when they're the size of a man
* Source: menshaircuts.com