Table of contents:
Video: Oreo Appetizers For Christmas: 10+ Tasty Ideas
To get into the festive spirit, just decorate the tree, prepare a hot drink and some little treats. That's why we have selected delicious Oreo appetizer recipes for Christmas. Elegant and easy to make, they will make your parties unforgettable. So, with a little creativity and without any cooking, you can spend the day with your children having fun with this gourmet craft. Are you ready ?
Oreo appetizer for Christmas - a gourmet DIY to try
Christmas is a very special day that brings family members together. Choosing the ideal menu, each year one would want to try something new to add to the festive table - a cocktail, a gingerbread or small treats. With the following list, we will make your choice easier, because our Oreo appetizers for Christmas do not require any cooking. Rather, it is a creative hobby that will awaken your taste buds. And the kids will love it!
“Grinch” cake pops made with Oreo
These Oreo cake pops are a fun Christmas treat to make with the kids. Perfect for a movie night with the movie "The Grinch" or for a fun Christmas party! You need 30 minutes to make 8 mini-desserts with the following products:
- 8 Oreo cookies
- wooden skewer sticks
- green chocolate pistoles
- marshmallow bananas
- edible black pen
- a red candy for the nose (pearls or sugar confetti)
- strawberries marshmallows
- mini white marshmallows
- mini white cupcake
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave according to the instructions on the package. Be careful not to overheat it.
- Cut banana marshmallows into small almonds to form the eyes and use the edible ink pen to draw an eyeball.
- Insert a skewer in the center of the Oreo. Spread the chocolate on all sides of the cookie. Add the eyes and the nose candy. Place the cake pop on parchment paper and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Roll out the cupcake molds, turn them over and pierce the skewer in the center.
- At the end, put the strawberry marshmallows and the mini white marshmallows on top to form the Christmas hats.
Small Christmas cake pops to see your children's big smiles
As you can see, the options for decorating Oreo cookies are numerous. For the above appetizers you need the following ingredients:
- Double-stuffed oreos
- Green, red and white chocolate pistoles
- nozzle sticks
- sugar eyes
- sugar beads (for reindeer and Santa Claus)
- mini pretzels (for reindeer)
- sugar confetti + sugar stars for the trees (optional)
In the video above, you will see in detail how to make Oreo Christmas appetizers. It's like a children's game! So, don't hesitate to try them out with your little ones. You can use them to make a gourmet Christmas wreath or put them in a jar to create a gourmet gift.
Snowman with Oreo Cookies
These Christmas treats are adorable for your holiday season. This snowman is made from an all-white Oreo covered with white vanilla chocolate. Plus, kids will love to add eyes, mouth, and nose. Bake an easy Christmas cake and then use the appetizers to decorate it.
Ingredients for the snowmen:
- Oreo cookies
- Cake sticks
- Quick Melting Vanilla Candy Coating
- Tic-Tacs with orange for the nose (cut in half)
- Black frosting for eyes and mouth
Tip: Opt for double-filled Oreo cookies, as it is easier to fit wooden or plastic sticks into them. Of course, we advise you to bet on wooden ones because they are more ecological.
Mini chocolate cupcakes decorated with penguins
This Christmas dessert idea is super cute. To make it, bake some vegan cupcakes and then decorate them with penguins made from Oreo cookies. To fix them well, do not forget the icing that you must put between the cake and the cookie. Draw the faces of the small animals with royal icing as it is easier to use for making small designs and details.
Santa with Oreo Gold and Skittles Cookies
Two ways to decorate your cookies with a festive tree
Christmas ornaments with Oreo cookies and various treats
Use various candies to decorate the Oreo appetizers for Christmas
Take chocolate covered Oreo cookies and decorate them with royal icing
Mickey Mouse Christmas dessert - a nice and super gourmet idea for young and old
Who doesn't love Oreo cookies? It is an ideal Christmas gift idea for your loved ones
Easy Christmas dessert that everyone will love
A Christmas tree with Oreo cookies decorated with candies and sugar beads