Table of contents:
Video: Soft Glam Makeup - Complete Tutorial For The 2021 Hot Trend
2023 Author: Lynn Laird | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 21:10
As a consequence of the pandemic or not, fashion this year is focusing on a more natural, simpler and more universal look. We have already shown you the micro French manicure and the #NoBra trend. The situation is not much different when it comes to makeup. We always follow the motto “less is more”. So, with the right products of different texture, you will easily achieve soft glam makeup that will enhance your face and your natural beauty. Read on to learn how to style the stars and Instagrammers. It's easy. We promise you!
Soft Glam - the hot makeup of the year 2021
In recent years, celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, the Hadid sisters and Jessica Alba have perfected their soft glam makeup. Now you can see this look really everywhere and the reason is that it is suitable for anyone and anytime! It is ideal for winter, as well as for summer, for evening, for the office and even for going to the gym. But what exactly does soft glam makeup represent?
There are several definitions of this makeup trend, but in general, it can best be described as diffused, radiant, and neutral. According to British makeup artist Michael Brooks "Soft glam is makeup that literally looks soft." Even though it is a blue eyeshadow, the application and marriage of the products looks unified and seamless.
In fact, everything including outlines, concealer and shadow is super well mixed to achieve a barely noticeable effect with no sharp angles or shapes. So, bet on glowing skin, glossy lips, fluffy eyebrows and eyes with warm, fuzzy colors. Soft glam is a look that combines nude makeup and the glass skin effect.
How to achieve the look of instagramers?
Photo credit: kickirickiy
As already noted, this makeup puts emphasis on your face. For this reason, you must first take good care of your skin. After all, no one wants to show off their imperfections, right? So, for example, start with the skin fasting trend. If you have acne-prone skin, opt for anti-acne essential oils or a skin detox that will ensure you have a really shiny complexion. You have a great selection of beauty products that you can use. You shouldn't just forget to associate them with your skin type.
Afterwards, you can continue with makeup by following these helpful tips and tricks:
1. Apply a moisturizer or your favorite face cream.
2. Choose a foundation according to your skin type. Whichever foundation formula you choose, the key to softening the look of foundation is to blend it in until it looks like skin. You can use a brush, a sponge, or even your fingers.
3. Say goodbye to contouring! The key to creating a soft glam look is not to overdo anything. This of course includes outlines. So bet on a concealer that's a little lighter than your natural skin tone, but not too shiny to lighten dark circles under the eyes and smooth out blemishes around the face. Then, instead of outlining, use a bronzer to add dimension to the face without creating a chiseled shape.
4. Neutral colors such as soft browns and darker nudes work impeccably for makeup on your eyes. Pick a color that's slightly darker than your eyelid tone and sweep it lightly until it's completely faded. Make sure you drop the color down and work it through the bottom lash line. With a slightly lighter shade buff the inner corner of the eyes so that the colors blend perfectly.
5. For an added touch, take an eyeliner pencil or a taupe or brown colored pencil and fill in the lower lash line to warm the eyes.
6. As for the mascara, coat the lashes lightly to highlight them, but not to the point that they get lumpy, as it will spoil your look.
7. To master a soft and glamorous eyebrow, avoid drawing the eyebrows at a sharp angle, but opt for a slight curve at the highest point instead. A shadow eyebrow is most suitable for soft glam makeup.
8. To make up your lips opt for a nude shade or for a natural pink tone that matches the color of the lips. The best choice here is a creamy, moisturizing and even glowy lipstick, but some people prefer the matte effect. To complete the look, apply lip gloss as well.
9. To adopt soft glam make-up, the fixing spray is essential, because it will perfectly merge all the layers of your make-up and give relief to your face.
An ideal make-up for walking in the park
Photo credit: evgenia.dzaferovic
Warm and nude colors radiate your gaze
Photo credit: ali pazani
Soft glam - universal makeup for every occasion
The soft glam look highlights your face
Photo credit: tomaz